Show me something I haven't seen
[html]

lol, not as short as I intended XD SoSuWriMo 359

It probably seemed weird to outsiders for her to live in the clan when she believed the things that she did. Rikka didn’t try to make sense of it though. No, she didn’t agree with the atrocities the clan carried out, or their exterior decorating tactics. Still, they were her family whether she liked it or not. Her mother and she wouldn’t have a great relationship it seemed. She had held hope for that upon returning, but after their argument it didn’t seem that such a thing would happen. The woman held more hope for building something with her brother though. There were still many things that they did not see eye to eye on either, but Gabriel had a good head about him and wouldn’t suffer injustice in their home. The fact that he was an artist was another facet that he had that she had been ignorant of and it made her see him in a new light. As long as she stayed in Inferni she thought they had a chance at caring for one another.

It was a little sad to hear that Mati’s family wasn’t exact model either. Rikka figured though that that was the way of things more often than not. “Two moms, huh? That don’t sound too bad. I’m sure you got lots of love when you were little.” Females were naturally nurturing and far more nurturing than males. Such a situation didn’t sound like a bad gig at all. The fact that they were lesbians didn’t catch her off guard in the least. She’d been around plenty of women who liked other women, had even experimented with them. “That’s a drag about the drugs though. Some of that shit can be pretty nasty.” She’d stick to the stuff that grew in the ground.

“Ha! Yeah! You’re better off that way, trust me.” Rikka took another puff and handed the doobie back to Mati. As her hand pulled back it inadvertently brush against some of the wolf’s long hair. She lightly held one of the wavy strands between her fingers. “I like your hair,” she complimented, her smile taking on a different hue.

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread