Bringing home the goodies
[html]

OOC: I seriously forgot I made this table. I posted it in Table testing and totally forgot about it. SSWM: 591

------------------------------------------------------------

Cotl Van Ulrich. Marik Burk Ulrich. Two beings, totally opposite to the naked eye, though once alone, the two got along incredibly well. Both were friendly once you got to know them, it was just that one seemed to have a sense of sexual desire more than the other. Often times, Marik would think that his brother simply was not interested in sex, but in truth, Cotl only put on a mask in the presence of his brother and the possible fuck that could happen. Why? Because Cotl knew that his brother was better at getting one to have sex with him. Cotl could always try, but he always kindof felt like the other male needed it more, as well as the fact that he thought that Marik was more handsome, and the females (or males in Marik's case as well) would be more incline to want to sleep with the other male besides himself. After all, Cotl seemed to be pretty plain looking compared to the other male. It was a silent competition that Marik didn't know about.

Today, Cotl had already gone out and did his border patrol, and his trap checking. Again, he ended up being tripped up, but nothing in his trap. He was starting to get pissed off at the fact that his traps had been failing, and he was really too lazy to track down nests to go hunt that way. He guessed he'd hope for better results this time. He even moved the traps so that he could increase the chance of surprise over the rodents, because he figured they might have learned to not go the way where he normally put the traps. All he could do now was wait, and check them later on in the day. He went back to the mansion to go study. He had still been working on Halo's design, and he also was working on memorizing the veins in the ear so he could do Anselm's tattoo.

The male had been sitting on his bed, his fingers on the pages of the book infront of him as he silently read to himself. He had been going over the same page for a few minutes now, memorizing the pictures and the words on the page. He moved to where he could lay on his belly and be slightly more comfortable. He fingered through the pages again, and then realized that there weren't very many veins that he had to worry about. The male got excited slightly, not having to worry about the ears of the male too much. He closed the book and then took his pen and his sketch pad and started to work on the woman's tattoo. He ended up drawing the feo from memory, putting her in a sexy position that had her hands covering her chest and her side and back showing towards you, as if she was hiding her chest from you. Her figure did represent the female very well, and the quality of the art was absolutely flawless. He remembered her markings, and everything. The more the male had worked on it, the more the male came to start lusting the female. His shackles raised lightly as he continued to ink the feo. He had been finishing up the darker lines along her spine before he heard someone bounding up the stairs. Hey Cotl! I’m back! I found some really neat stuff! called out a voice. It was his brother. He knew it.

The male pushed himself off of the bed and looked to the door. Well, let's see-NYEH- what you got then, Marik.

Speak Think. walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread