i'm a puppy for your love
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
SSWM 385

They seemed to be on the same wavelength again, thankfully. Of course, this would not lessen the pain within him, but it was alright because he knew for sure now that she would not abandon him despite his foolish feelings for her. She thanked him with the softest voice brushing the soft fur by his ear and the young male melted. This was not some brief and impossible puppy love that he had fallen into. He was not yet one year of age and was too young to feel such passion, but he knew very well what this was. It was no illusion; no fleeing sensation that would die as something else caught his focus. This was the real thing; he knew this with absolute certainty. Her body was somewhat stiff against his, but he let the sadness because of this remain unseen. At least she wanted him to stay with her. He would because he was not sure if he could deny her anything if she just pleaded enough. She pulled away and tugged away on his arm. His smile was dancing on his lips, but it faded as her words brought another serious topic into life. The changes were fresh, but his mind had been elsewhere for a while now.

No, they would not want to run into the new Rosen of Dahlia de Mai. He did not strive to hide his worry as the woman looked into his eyes with similar trouble apparent in her honey orbs. He started to walk towards the cabin that again would serve as his home. He had not even unpacked the things he had gathered and left with when he had left the building behind and would retrieve the few items later. Not now, for he had only taken a few of his favourite books. He had no immediate needs for them. ”No, I am not okay.” he announced with a quiet, troubled voice. ”How could Cercelee let this happen?” It was not Conor’s intention to put any blame on the former leader of Dahlia, but her absence at the pack meeting had caused troubling questions to rise within the male. He had kept silent at the meeting, had known that freedom was now to be a banned word in Dahlia from this day on.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread