just don't let me go
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 341px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

Lmao, hippies are so free about sex and stuff, it's no wonder he impregnated SOMEONE.

Had he told them about Inferni? The prince adopted an odd, twisted look as he tried to think back. No, they'd been too young, even when he'd left. The poor pups weren't even close to a year old yet, if he could remember his dates correctly, but the children were growing without their father. Ah, well, it was all just the same; they were better off. Their mother had been the freest soul he'd known, and surely his antics would have upset her if he'd tried to forward them to the kids. They were wonderful little things, though, and he was sure they were growing up comfortably enough and could make do with what they had. Where they were now, however, he hadn't the slightest.

"That's a big negative, kahuna," the coyote smiled. "Old Juniper might've suspected, man. I never told anyone 'bout Inferni. Y'know, when I got cozy and calm there in Mother Earth's bosom, I think I forgot all about the old times, man." He scratched at the back of his head. Now that he thought about it, he'd blanked on Inferni until the last few weeks he'd spent there with Juniper Peace -- when he could no longer bear living underneath a wolven leadership. When those feelings had resurfaced, it was as if he was in Inferni all over again... and pretending like he was still a beloved member in Juniper had been terrible. He continued to smile now, however, and all was well. "Mother Earth shaped them in summer, maybe. I was high. I forget date. But oh, my sunshine! You would have loved them, each and every one!" He spoke extravagantly all of a sudden, accompanied by elegant waves of his arms. "Fur the smoothest silk! Eyes the brightest stars! Mother Earth's finest creations!"

<style type="text/css">
.raze-reflections b{font-weight:bold; color:#6F536A; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.raze-reflections p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread