thread title missing
[html]

http://sixpop.com/images/file/61136804.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:380px; background-position:bottom center;">

I'm a nasty bad person that makes you wait too long for a reply... I'm sorry.

It was nice to see Naniko again, Soran had missed the girl, though the pack lands she did not, the lady had never gotten on with their leader, and although there was so much here for her, so much for her to come back to, she was unsure that Laruku would take her back yet again, which is why she had chosen not to join, and simply come to the lands to see her family, perhaps in time she would come back here. Though the smile fell from her dark lips as her pointed ears caught the sentence that Naniko uttered. The children weren't here? Her youngest babes were not safe and well within the pack lands? They hadn't been seen? They were all alone out there? Panic rose in the obsidian lady's chest as she thought this through, she had lost her chance to make things right with her youngest pups, she may never see them again, she had lost them. Jade eyes closed slowly, just for a second as Naniko told the tale, they had left at the same time as her? Had they gone on a misguided adventure to find her? Had they just decided that if their mother didn't want them then there was no need for them to be around? Now she might never know the answer, she might never know what had gone through the pair's mind, she might not even see them again. The dark pelted lady was not sure that she would be able to bear never seeing them again, already the false hope was rising in her chest, if she could find her way home, perhaps they could too? The dark lady knew that there was a miniscule chance of that happening, but it would be something she would cling to, even a vain hope was some kind of hope. If all else failed she would search for them, even if it meant recruiting all of her new friends in the nearby pack just over the borders to help her search.

And what was this? Conri had only just returned as well from the sound of it, so much had happened, the dark lady did not know if she could cope, she had missed so much that had happened within her babes lives, the ebony lady felt worthless, like the worst mother in existence... a negligent fae who deserved the loss of her children. "Conri's only just back? W... where has he be...where did he go? He... he..." The dark fae asked, but was unable to finish her sentence, her eyes now averted, staring at the floor, not able to face looking Naniko in the eyes, there was too much guilt built up behind her own jade gaze, she couldn't let the pallid female that she was already blaming herself for her children leaving the lands.
"And... and the little ones aren't with me... I haven't seen them since I left, I thought they were still here with you... Oh gods! I hope they're alright!" Soran buried her face in her hands momentarily, despair and worry washing over her, her babes had all gone missing at one point, two of them, her youngest two, barely old enough to fend for themselves were still missing. She doubted they'd be able to hunt, she wondered if Naniko or Conri had taught them, if the little ones had had her skill, if they would be able to survive out there. She lowered her hands, steeling herself, regaining her composure, hiding the guilt, fear and worry deep inside herself, finally able to look at the pale female before her, scanning her eyes for any signs that might reveal what had happened whilst the dark female had been away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread