crawling i position myself below your broken wing.
[html]
Thoughts had long since left the girl as she stood out in the open with her brother. They had been there for a short time, of course, wondering just what exactly she had gotten herself in to. Her intentions, at least when she'd first begun her little game with him, had been only to tame the beast long enough to be sure that he wouldn't harass her. Something told her that he could be just as bad, if not worse, than Andre had been, and Rachias wasn't that keen on having two brothers wanting to kill her. Now though. Now Rachias had lost herself in her own game. Confused and curious, frightened and exhilarated all at the same time. Samael didn't know that Rachias knew nothing beyond how to get a male interested and she also knew that he likely wouldn't care either.

He moved away from her then, taking hold of her hand and leading her across the sandy beach, in the direction of the house. With little reluctance did she follow, lagging only slightly behind him as they went. All was quiet when they entered, eying her brother when he turned back to her. She'd pulled her hand away as she entered, brushing past him long enough to travel the short distance toward the stairs, where she neatly seated herself and turned her attention back toward him. "You can look around if you want Sammie, I don't think they're here." It was likely that he hadn't been inside often and though the suggestion was meant for him to find a place for them to go, she suspected that he wasn't at all interested in looking around.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread