I'm choosing my confessions
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... st-158.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-top: 0px; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-position: center top;">
word count; 376

Always, he would eternally wander the wilderness in exile as Cain through Nod, unable to settle down despite his loyalty to Kaena, and thus inadvertent loyalty to the clan of Inferni. The demon shadow crept through the night, keeping to darkness like a vampire burned inescapably by light and presence only compromised by the crimson gleam of his blood-red gaze. He would not push himself where he was not wanted, and so alone, like a ghost or a lost soul cursed to roam in solitude he lived his life. The Prince of Fear fallen to the position of a common whore and an outcast, banished from his mother’s side. Someone was following him. Someone was tracing his steps and moving in a direct path toward his back. A sharp bark shattered the white noise and quiet of the night and the coyote felt his paws slowing to a stand-still. Head turning, narrowed eyes found Gabriel standing alone in the darkness, speaking before he himself could react to his presence. He may have ignored him and continued walking, or answered back in callous tones, if not for the urgency and intent in his half-sibling’s tone.

Almighty Gabriel sitting high on his throne would not lower himself to ask pretty little Samael for help unless it was something serious that none else could aid him with. Teeth gritting, clenching his jaw before release to allow the passage of words, the prince sought to see through the hybrid before words alone could grant meaning to his actions. “What do you want?” he asked quietly, feeling the smallest of dark, terrible smiles blooming across his lips into full life. He needed him for something? How quaint. How could lowly Samael help serve his lord and master, servant and slave to God above? He was intrigued, that much was obvious, but whether or not he would help would be determined by what Gabriel had to ask of him. Concern for Kaena and her recent state of mind hadn’t even yet entered his thoughts at this present time to form the obvious connection. She hadn’t told Samael, her beloved son, so why should she tell the elder, and not the most loyal, who would gladly die for her?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread