Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
James made this sexy table <3
OOC: SSWM:527

You could always hibernate. That way you could sleep through the unbearable months. the other male had spoken. Daisuke had barely enough time to sleep, much less do it the whole winter! Daisuke shook his head, and let out a livid laugh. The male was funny, even though the jokes that he presented were stupid, Daisuke liked to laugh, even at the stupid things. Life was too short for one to be always angry. That's why he was always happy. "Hibernation takes soooo long to end though! Plus, you wake up in the middle and you're all cranky and like 'RAWRRR'." the male spoke, his hands rising above his head, mimicking a bear. You could always make a hut and live on the beach, if that helps at all. Though maybe it wouldn't, since you'd be tempted quite a lot the male then went on to speak. Daisuke shook his head. Been there, though I usually dig a hole. I don't normally sleep in Optime. Since I was not born this way, I tend to like being able to curl into a ball and sleep with my tail over my nose. he admitted, knowing that he'd always be feral in a way, even if he did walk around in Optime more than his lupus.

It's not for everyone, what can I say? I just need the social interaction. Plus having people to rely on makes me feel more safe at night sometimes, the other male admitted to feeling more comfortable with more than one person around to protect him. Daisuke probably would have felt the same way if he was like Strel in that sense. Daisuke sometimes found himself to be a trouble maker, and he often wouldn't have others around just because he knew he was going to get himself into trouble eventually and he knew that his quick thinking would eventually get him out of a situation.Besides, there is less reason for people to hate you if you're not from a pack they're supposed to hate and fight on sight, the male read his mind really. Daisuke's mentality was stolen from him and put into the other's head. "That's another reason I am not of a pack. Associating yourself with a pack automatically means that whomever your pack is enemies with, you can't make friends with." the male spoke, adding onto what the other male already pointed out. "I would rather stay neutral, and be friends with everyone. Most packs take away that ability." the male nodded his head as he spoke before it was time for them to get ready for the race.

On my count.. the male started. Daisuke bent his knees, and spread his legs slightly, getting ready to take off as soon as the male finished counting down. "3, 2..- go! the other male didn't even say "one". Daisuke was thrown off by the male's cheaty way oh starting, but it only took him an extra second to respond to the "go" part of it all. The male took off after the other, Strel getting a few feet ahead of him because of his delayed start. He took off though, loping towards the other male, keeping up with the other male, simply taking it slightly easy since the other male "requested" it. If he had been running fully, the golden brute probably would have passed the other by now. Daisuke playfully ran alongside the male, letting out encouraging barks to the other male as he quickened his pace ever so slightly, to bring himself a nose infront of the other male.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread