i had somethin' to say
[html]
style="border-left:1px #808080 solid; border-top:0px #808080 solid; border-right:1px #808080 solid; border-bottom:1px #808080 solid;"

bgcolor="#170226">
out of character::black engulfs the dying

light

Nocht is totally based on me, so looks like we're rather similar.
-grin-

Really sorry for the wait, life has been insanely busy lately.

we launch ourselves into the bright::in character

She was pleased to see the pup approach further, putting her at ease with her relaxed demeanour. Nocht smiled slightly, a touch of shyness to it, and shook her head. "Naw, I'm from over yonder." She said and pointed back the way she thought she'd come. "Storm." She clarified a moment later, just in case she hadn't pointed the right way. Her head tipped back a little, inspecting the mountain, unconsciously exposing her neck. A distracted smile graced her face, the bulk of the mountain once again catching her attention. It seemed impossible to take it all in at once. She eventually managed to drag her gaze away, turning back to Legacy. She shook her head a little again, eyes widening momentarily as she tried to shake away how imposing the mass of rock and stones was. "Aye, that it is. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger mountain actually." She smiled a little and a tiny carefree laugh slipped out, unbidden. "Completely dwarfs anything we've at home." She didn't clarify which at home she meant and then shoved thoughts of either to the side. "Are you from around here?" She asked politely then, peering interestedly at the slender pup. She had a pretty name, thought Nocht, much prettier than her own, with a surname and everything. She quickly let the thought go though. It never did her good to dwell on such things.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread