The power of imagination
[html]
ooc: No , no, in the first post I made, when I posted that Ty wasn't in luperci form when he went unconscious after Jazper, I was implying that when Ty woke up, he had switched forms, making the scenario more surreal, I should have been more clear about that, sorry! I'll go and edit the first post so that's more clear.

The wind left Ty's lungs abruptly as his body slammed into the ground, with a loud crack against the ice below the snow, causing him to gasp for air as he struggled to his feet. The blow wasn't overall devastating, he was able to roll away from the Night Prince, but it was certainly stunning and slightly crippling, it was taking him a minute to catch his breath again. The Night Prince's ability to shift on command was a factor Ty had not foreseen, he was simply able to switch whenever he needed to change positions, making grappling against him almost ineffective. Ty would really have to think and improvise if he wanted to beat this foe. However, the Night Prince was monologing again, actually complimenting Ty's spirit, to which he smiled, somewhat humbled by the figure. "Well, thank you very much there!" Ty replied as he caught his breath. "I like your complimentary nature, though you should really do something about your teeth, as them being black usually means they have an access of plaque and are usually dead inside, you may want to try cleaning your mouth or something."

The joke was quickly pushed aside when Night Prince interjected with another bit of speech, actually challenging Ty to kill him. This helped fuel the adreniline already flowing through Ty's veins, he loved a challenge, and though Night Prince was challenging him to the death, Ty didn't feel overly upset about the idea, sure, he took the idea of fighting seriously, but the feeling of death crawling at his heels, it just added that extra spice to make the fight all that more exciting. Looking at the night prince, he smirked, cracked his neck once before rolling some of his joints. "Alright,you want me? You got me!" he said as he crouched low and darted in, now ready to take up an offense of his own. He flew in with claw strikes and punches, a left claw to the chest, a right claw to the face, then he pushed both hands forward to a strike in the chest. Hopefully those blows would hit their mark, and Ty would at least make an impression on the slightly larger wolf. This was now a test for him as well as a battle to the death, even if he did go out, he wanted to go out like the warrior he was.

However, there was something he'd like to ask the strange opponent he was fighting now. Not wanting to give up the advance, he quickly charged the hopefully reeling opponent, hoping to spear him to the ground for some extra strikes. Although Ty was smaller, he was big enough in weight class to at least knock the wind out of the Night Prince with his charge, if it hit anyway, if not totally knock him over.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread