When it rains
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: I will change this post if I need to, I just kind-of figured she'd follow him out. SSWM:554

”I can think of many things, but the issue is whether or not I’ll be able to create it. the female protested. Cotl's pierced brow cocked at her. He didn't really feel like she had to make said jewelry. The male held up his wrists and looked at the bands closer. He was figuring that she didn't know how to make the leather the way it was, as well as getting the studs to be worked in there. I don’t think I could match the style of your wristbands with great success she spoke to him. He doubted that she got a good look at them from far away, so he was quick to take one of them off, and hand it towards her. Get a gut look at it. -SCHEISS- the male spoke to her, nodding his head lightly for her to take it and examine it. Perhaps you could do something to mimic it, but not be exactly the same? the German spoke to the woman, figuring she might be able to mimic it, or atleast come close to it. His voice was riddled with him clearing his throat instead of profanities yet again. He then shrugged his shoulders. Or you could always-NYEH- find something in Halifax for me to trade. he suggested, his shoulders shrugging again. He wasn't against getting things from Halifax, as long as it wasn't something that he didn't already have.

The male then turned his head to the window, and he looked outside. It was still stormy, but the rain had let up enough for the two to get over to the shed without getting completely drenched. It was simply sprinkling now, but he knew that later, there would be rain. The male motioned towards her. I suggest we go out now if we're-LECKER LECKER- going to see Maschine. Those clouds look like they are going to start raining harder. the male spoke as he started to walk towards one of the side doors that was closer to the shed than the front door. It was just that the front door had the over pass that was more cover rather than the side door that Cotl had chosen to go to instead.

Cotl was the first to go out of the door. He left it open for her, though he expected her to be the one whom closed it, since he had already taken off to run to the shed and open that so she could have a open door to run into. As soon as he yanked on the knob, he opened the door and entered the building his horse had been in. There had been multiple blankets in one corner, and hay covering the floor. He had made sure to keep some hay in here for the horse, and often would travel extensively to find some. In winter, this was not very possible, to it was lacking, he had to admit. He tried his best to cover the ground though, and if not with hay, then with the blankets. He approached the horse, whom lazily looked at his master and nickered lightly. He took the horse by the halter and turned him to face the female when she entered, just so she wouldn't be welcomed with a horse ass. Halo Lykoi, This is Maschine. Maschine, ist dies Halo Lykoi. the male went through introductions. Maschine nickered lightly and bobbed his head a little bit before pulling his head towards the female, and taking in her scent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread