give me strength, reserve, control
[html]
alatino Linotype;font-size:12px;line-height:13px;color:#000000;">

Get used to it? Silas wasn’t sure. He had grown up along the water so it had always been a part of his life. The only change had been when he had come to Nova Scotia with his father and sister, and his days weren’t spent as closely by the ocean. Of course, the coast was not far for the boy to travel to on either side of the peninsula. He supposed he was used to being by water, but maybe not so used to its beauty. It always seemed to catch his breath, so Silas had to agree. "I guess not," he told her, smiling softly as he looked out onto the bay.

For now, word of war had yet to be delivered. In a days time, Gabriel would not allow wolves along Inferni’s borders and an attack would surely be initiated on those who tried to breach them. Silas, however, did not mind today that Brooklyn had wandered here. He held no bias against those who did not have coyote blood, and saw each new acquaintance as a possible new friendship. He decided to settle onto the ground beside her, hoping she didn’t mind. Her words were reassuring when she spoke of Crimson Dreams. The last person Silas had met there, the pretty Mati Church, had been a pleasant girl to talk to. He had a feeling Brooklyn would be the same. "Eet ess very nice to meet you. Mine name Silas." Perhaps he should have pressed her more for her reasons of coming here, but for now, the Russian simply let his gaze travel back to the water and let a moment of peaceful silence fall between them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread