special guest star
[html]
[/html]SSWM: 422

Vieira felt relieved when he was able to see what she pointed out even if what she suggested was distorted. After a moment, it began to look like a flower and she was thankful she had been able to find something so quickly. However, he changed it up when he pointed out a "bee" in the clouds and she tried to find it. She more or less saw a blob of a cloud that he was referring to but she did not see a bee. Instead, she just smiled and nodded only to please him despite her lack of vision on the cloud. Instead of focusing longer on that particular cloud and looked for another one to make into an animal or other shape. There was a short lingering silence between them and she was only looking from cloud to cloud with no real effort.

She was beginning to feel comfortable with this game when he shook it up and brought up another one. She hard a hard time focusing with the suddenness of the situation, her head jerking slightly to look in his direction. Her mind to not follow all of the instructions and when it was her chance to pick something, her jaw opened to object but she was not able to find her words. She stared at the snow flaked ground for a long moment in order to fill in the blanks she missed when trying to adjust to the new game and found she had a hard time coming up with something. Vieira did not prefer either game but she was easier with ones with clouds. It was taking time trying to come up with what they looked like but at least she had caught on relatively easy.

The slave tightened her jaw and she gripped the balls of her knees, her claws digging into the flesh until she shook her head. "I don't want to play," she finally admitted, her voice low and she closed her eyes in worry. She regretted objecting and her muscles tensed in reflex. She objected when she was younger, against both men, and that had not pleased them. "I-I'm sorry," she whispered and glanced in his direction, staring at his form on the ground. "I just do not understand," she said in a weak voice, quiet and evident that she did not understand what he was talking about. Being away from Kaena's power was enough to shake her and now with the pressure of learning these new games all of a sudden.

[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread