A Little Too Tough
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:300+

The battered older male in front of him, whom he now knew as Jefferson, continued to look rather grumpy at the continuation of using Deuce as a conversational piece. Jazper had not kept in touch with his adoptive mother much after she was kicked out of Crimson Dreams, a fate he would not ever wish on a member of his pack. The territory had been his home since he was a small boy and he protected every member with his own life, be that the cost of saving theirs. He stood silently, his won face growing into a frown as the brown hues leader spoke of his mother without a speck of respect or loss. Perhaps things in the Valley where not as good as she had boasted to him on their few and scattered visits. However, no matter the males attitude towards the white wolfess who raised him the coal male stood in silence, allowing every word to be taken in with his own quiet opinions. “I am sorry that she was so irresponsible. I'm afraid mom had some issues which usually ended with others being affected the most. If you ever need any assistance I will repay her debt to your pack myself.”

His words were stern, meant in full seriousness. Deuce had started a pack, and left her followers in disaster. “I'm afraid there are no other relations to her left besides myself and a girl by the name of Addison. However, I am entirely serious that you may call on me whenever you wish.” Addison probably had no real connection to Deuce, so the debt was his. Jazper's father had raised him with the values which were out of date. “Not to be rude, but which lover was she with?” It could have been Lucifer, sure, but the white wolfess ran with a few other men in her life. With the news that she had headed for the Dahlia pack and eyebrow raised in curiosity, he would have to visit and see the damage she left behind there. Turning, he looked to the pack land of the Valley as he went to stand beside Jefferson. It truly was a beautiful piece of territory. Chuckling a small smile reapeared, “Well, hate to inform you but the world is full of dreamers and loonies.” His golden eyes turned tot he male, “Is your pack well? Ready for winter?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread