You've walked these floors
It works =P Also, I'm just showing off here...I fully expect Haku to be able to take what Brennt dishes out in this post! I know I tend to be brutal and direct (especially with Brennt), but I think that Haku will have a great opportunity to get an advantage and turn things around as he tries to follow Haku through the hole in the wall.

Their battle on the floorboards was vicious, and blood spattered across the ancient timbers as they creaked beneath the werewolves' shifting weight. Getting up to its knees, the predator pushed down and lifted its downed enemy a foot into the air using its head and hands, before slamming back down brutally to the floor. At the same time, Haku's seeking teeth sheered the hunter's ear clean off, and the blood vessels where the flesh had torn spurted scarlet in a modest arc. The predator answered with another bone-rattling slam, but it could not stay on the floor with Haku...the brown wolf's claws were tearing into its arms and his fangs were carving grooves in its scalp. Getting its feet underneath the two of them, the monster powered both of them back to their feet, before planting its feet firmly against the floor, and tensing every muscle in its body to hurl its attacker into the wall.

The rotten boards gave way, breaking explosively as Haku was sent through. The larger wolf gave forth a snarl which seemed to know no end as it stretched onward, and the hunter ripped one of the loose boards out of the wall to follow Haku through. It remembered this wolf now...it had met him near a puppy it had eaten. Wolves often fought over lost children...that was why he wanted to kill it. It intended to kill him first. Blood ran in rivulets through the predator's fur, a dozen claw-marks or more on each arm, causing extreme superficial damage, and scoring the muscle beneath. It would hurt the brutish monster to use its full strength now that its adrenaline was in check again. Blood still flowed freely down the side of its head...ordinarily, it would decide to run, but it didn't know a good hiding place nearby, and the brown wolf was not yet hurt badly enough that he couldn't pursue. The beast would cripple him and then beat a hasty retreat to tend its wounds.

Messages In This Thread