Rainy day women #12&35
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Yay shortening the post some XD SoSuWriMo 523

She imagined that the thing with Pilot and Hybrid had probably taken place about the same time that Anselm had taken off from the lands. It was a little odd that she had heard of the male’s departure from Ryan and now she had heard of her departure from him. They were family, so it made sense for them to know, but it was a bit of a funny turn of events; their roles had been switched around. Since he knew nothing of it, it appeared that Anselm had nothing more to say on the subject and Savina was perfectly happy to leave the unpleasant topic behind. It wasn’t something she liked to revisit but she had felt it was important to tell him and she could tell that he had appreciated her honesty. He may have been a bit more blunt than she, but they were both canines that preferred to be open than to be secretive and beating around the bush. Such games grew tiresome and after a while increasingly harder to keep up. Even if she ever had been that way she simply did not have the energy for it now.

Appreciatively she grabbed the proffered bottle and took a drink of it and could feel the burn in her chest soothe to a degree. “Thanks,” she said with a smile. Three months ago if someone had asked her if she would ever do what she was doing now she would have answered with a confident “no”, but clearly that would have been wrong. Savina was glad no one had asked such a thing so she didn’t have to eat her words now. Still, three months ago she wouldn’t have guessed that her brother had gotten the woman that had caused them all so many problems pregnant and her sister would have also gotten pregnant on a similar one night whim. If it hadn’t been for the stress that she had had to endure lately then she very well might not be partaking of the herb, but now she would try anything that wouldn’t harm her in the long run.

The woman sat there, listening to her friend’s words and the sound of her calm breathing, really feeling the way that her chest rose and fell. The sounds and feelings began to magnify though not startlingly so. It was a gradual thing and it seemed to give her a greater appreciation of what was going on around her. Emerald eyes roamed the garage and took in every little detail, finding it all much more fascinating than it had moments before. “I…think I’m starting to feel it,” she said, the smile on her face growing goofy. Man, she hadn’t felt this relaxed in nice in what seemed like a lifetime. “No, I think I just want to sit around here. That’ll be nice.” Her head rolled to look at Anselm, the goofy grin growing bigger. “You’re such a good friend Anselm. I’m glad we’re friends.” He had helped her out in so many rough patches. She would never be able to thank him enough for everything he had done for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread