A letter of old, a search for a white wolf
[html]

if my posts are a little slow this week i apologize. i have midterms this week. O.o

Anya found herself answering the call that sounded near the borders of the Valley. As she approached, the woman heard Xer's pups whispering among themselves. Knowing how protective Xer, or any mother would be of her pups, Anya very carefully avoided them, and went on her way towards their mother, who was already greeting the stranger.

Though Xeris could not tell where this female had been, Anya smelled a little bit of a familiar scent, just lurking underneath the pack scent of Crimson Dreams. Within a few moments, Anya was in sight of the two conversing females, and she gasped.

"You smell like a wolf I know. She told us at one time, when she left, that she would send news when she was ready to return to this home of ours. Perhaps you come bearing news of her? A black pup, with blue iridescent highlights streaking through her fur?" Anya was almost sure that the stranger bore the scent of Rendall, but she wanted to be completely sure, and only the stranger's news would confirm her suspicions.

<style>
.anya-heart p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:10px 0px 0px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.anya-heart b {color:#D777C4;}
.anya-heart {text-align:justify; width:400px; padding:1px 0px 264px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/anyatable.jpg); background-color:#000000; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #E86CE4; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread