sulphur and flint.
[html]

OOC:

------------------------------------------------------------

Cassius shook his head. "Whether it'll be for fun or curiosity, for me it's kinda fun. Useful too, if yer into that sort. Anyway, I just spend my time coming up with all sorts of crazy doo-dads and such. Gadgets or whatever. I don't have no more formal jobs that need my skills so I always stay home." At his age, it wasn't common for Luperci to not have some sort of job. It didn't matter what kind, everyone had some kind of job that fit them. Cass had been out of a job for all the time he'd been traveling.

Anselm, however, changed the subject and turned to something quite interesting. He wanted to know if Cassius was willing to do some sort of odd job: building a greenhouse. An interesting request but Cassius was all too curious. He wanted to grow plants in such harsh weather, in which the real difficulty lied in what sort of plant he was raising. The hybrid knew different plants liked different temperatures. "I can find any o' them materials if there's a city near. What kind of plants are you fixin' to raise?"

Anselm also mentioned where the greenhouse was going as well. The Mansion was the perfect place for it to be, since Cassius had taken residence there. "The Mansion? That's where I been livin'! That's perfect so I can done work on it and not hav'ta go far."

Word Count: 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread