Generation to generation
Don't worry about the wait, I'm pretty patient when it comes to waiting for replies.
[html]
Now really, what were the chances of running into an old friend of his father's? When it really boiled down to thinks, Valentine had met many more wolves who had been associated with his mother over his father and when it really came down to it, they were one in the same as far as friends went. Most of them were fair-weathered, come and go types. Given their travelling history though, it gave new meaning to birds of a feather flock together. He offered up a warm smile in place of the exchange of information, taking it all in for a better observation later.

“Well, when I came back here and saw that Inferni had taken the house, I went north of there. Ran into Jaded Shadows, more or less. My mother had ties back there so it was fairly easy getting to stay. The leader there, Fatin, recognised me right off of the bat.” Though how she did, he was somewhat uncertain. It was very possible that they had met when he was very young, because his memories of them were sketchy at best. “Anyway, like I said earlier, they weren't really happy about me wanting to come up here, but they did recommend places to go if I wanted. Jaded Shadows was just one of those places and Storm was the other.” And if it would have been on the off-chance he had been declined from both places, he had no problem striking it out on his own. He was more than old enough now, at least.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread