thread title missing
[html]
It's okay, loff! You need to study! >Big Grin

She really only spent time with pups nowadays; adults were so confusing to her. There was one person that she liked being around that was an adult, and that was Conri, her mate. He had only just returned to the pack after being kidnapped, but they weren't back together. Not officially, anyway. Naniko had spent so much time alone while he'd been gone...she didn't know if she could get used to relying on someone else again.

She smiled at Kansas, looking him over a bit. He had certainly grown since the last time she'd seen him. She wondered if he would become a bigger wolf, like her, or a smaller one. Naniko had gained her size from her father, Roman D'angelo. He was huge!

"I'm glad that he's okay. I've been pretty busy in Clouded Tears, looking after the animals and stuff. They come to me for help sometimes. I--" She was interrupted as a pair of wings brushed against her face. A small black bird sat upon the her head, just behind her ears, its claws twined into her fur. "Sorry, Miss Naniko. But I have found something interesting, only a little ways away! I have interrupted your meeting, though. You do not need to come" Naniko listened to what the bird had to say, then looked at Kansas apologetically. "I'm sorry, Kansas, I've got to go. Or..well, you could come with, if you want to. It'll just take me a minute to figure out what he's talking about. He said that there's something interesting nearby, which means that there's some injured animal close to our position. Would you like to come?" It had been hard to learn the language of the lower beasts, but this was what made it worth it. She hoped that Kansas might want to come with--she still wanted to talk to him, but if there was someone that was hurt nearby then that would have to take top priority.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread