Winter song
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3
Don't apologize <3 I don't care about the length of your post. It helps you with SSWM. <33, this'll be Daisuke's last post in here. you can post again, or we could archive it. SSWM: 596

CRASH,CRASH, BURN!
Let it ALL BURN!

The feo was quick to explain to him that the language of music was different in a way than the regular language that the humans spoke and wrote. This fact made Daisuke's brain hurt a little bit, just because of the thought of having to learn to read music, and then learning to read the regular human language. It was a lot on his brain. Regardless, he smiled at her and nodded his head."That would be incredibly awesomeness." the male spoke to her, the same smile still plastered on his golden maw. She then went on to speak that she would be looking forward to his next visit. He nodded his head excitedly. "As do I!" the three words were spoken with such excitement. It was impossible to say that he wasn't looking forward to their next meeting.

She told him that she'd love to play with him the next time they met as well. Daisuke too would love to play, which meant that he needed to seek a guitar and fast. Once he had the guitar, he'd have to go to Mew's House and play with her. Daisuke's tail wagged lightly. She also verified to him that the winter would be a fine time to visit. So that meant that Daisuke had the time to get a guitar and time for the fall to really die out so he'd be completely land ridden. The winter was always the time where Daisuke could not be in the water, for the fact that the temperatures got a little bit too cold. It was probably much colder up here in the winter as well, simply because the island that he came from was to the south east of this place. It was very far from here. He knew that for sure since it had taken him quite a long time to actually travel to this place. And for some reason, he just stayed here. He didn't understand why he was staying here, especially since the male was nothing more than an in-grateful wanderer. A Rurouni.

She told him to wait at the borders and call her if he could not find her, which wasn't something that Daisuke was prone to do. He knew that it was what he should've done, but it just wasn't something that he did. He figured that if he called at a border, he would be greeted by border patrol, or an Alpha. These weren't things that he wanted, because these were the things he would need if he wanted to join a pack, and that was probably the only thing that Daisuke was truly afraid of. He was afraid of joining a pack because he was afraid not so much of the commitment, but the fact that the male had no care for boundaries, and he would probably be the start of another war. War was something that Daisuke did not want, especially if he was a peacekeeper like he was. To make her happy though (since he was not against giving lip-service;which could sound perverted if you are like that) he nodded his head. "Yup, I will do so, if I cannot find you by scent." the male spoke to her, nodding his head lightly. " Until then, Lady Mew, and pups, I bid you all farewell." he spoke, bowing his head respectively to Mew, and then giving smaller bows to the children before he turned around and started to walk away. He held up his index and middle fingers in a peace sign as he walked away, soon disappearing into a distance.

*exit Daisuke*

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread