Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3; I figured you wanted them to tumble around, so I pped it, I hope that's okay. <33 SSWM:325

The male added in how Daisuke had proved his point, and the golden male let it drop with that. He was happy to let if drop at that, because he wasn't going to dwell on it. The start of the race was too soon. The other male seemed to think that Daisuke was teasing him, which was probably true, but Daisuke was too thick headed to realize that he was being stupid and teasing the other boy. "Not-uh!" he defended, his lips holding a wicked grin (not scary, just silly) and he turned his head away for a moment, focusing on the finish line head. He had quickly got lost in the competition for a minute before all of a sudden..He was being crashed into. The blonde male was quick to be thrown into the ground, the other male tumbling with him. Daisuke was truly surprised that he had let his guard down like that, and now he knew why daddy's words were so important to live by.

The two went tumbling down into the snowy ground. Daisuke rolling a bit and landing on his back, and the other tumbling with him as well. Daisuke stopped himself, and then looked up at the male. "That was totally cheating! Strelly-poo, you don't tackle in a race!" the male spoke, his maw letting out a light hearted chuckle at the other male. He couldn't help but laugh at his own mistake. He took it like he wasn't effected by it, but in somewhere deep within the back of his mind, his father was making his point and telling Daisuke to stop letting others take advantage like that. Daisuke wanted to have fun, so he planned on having fun, so he couldn't help but fall back into puppy habits of letting himself be startled by a sneak attack. Daisuke nipped at the male's shoulder before he pounced on the male, attempting to make them tumble around some more.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread