a warning to the people, the good and the evil
[html]

OOC:

------------------------------------------------------------

Cassius watched as the other members of the pack drew together, waiting for a response from anyone else on the matter of traps and defending the borders. Gabriel soon spoke, making a valid point on the organization of the traps. Cassius nodded, acknowledging the fact. After he spoke, Silas, the Russian he'd met no too long before the meeting, entered but said nothing. He looked around, looking for those who had something to say. Only a brown male, who was quite big, said a qiuck comment and nothing more.

Cotl spoke again, this time mentioning that he and his brother Marik had knowledge of traps, which would provide useful hands in the setting of the traps later on. Soon, Anselm, another coyote Cassius had met, spoke up, mentioning plans and drawing out formation. Cass nodded again, viewing the system that Anselm was explaining.

Cassius shook his left hand again and spoke. "Well then, as far as settin' them traps go, I trust you can find some way t'set 'em. I can drive some kinda spike or somethin' in the ground to keep 'em from gettin' aways," he commented. "But we're gon' have'ta make a map an' such, so we aren't just settin' them ever'wheres and blindly walk 'round hopin' we aren't done steppin' on our own traps."

He took a quick glance at his hand, which wasn't bleeding too bad. "Once I make the first trap, I only goes faster from there. I can makes traps at a quick rate, but the problem is that I'm gonna need lots'a parts for 'em. I don't think there's 'nough at that Dump there. Isn't there 'nother place we can get 'em?" He was sure there had to be another place where he could find the right parts, or at least sufficient ones.

He hadn't taken notice to the others in the background, who remained silent, and one that had taken his leave already. He looked at the old Lykoi woman, who he held sorrow for. She looked uncomfortable the whole time, and Cass couldn't really blame her. The talk of war made him uncomfortable, but he wasn't sure if that was what was bothering her. Regardless, few spoke up besides the four that were involved in the trap plans. "If anyone's got some ideas, they're allowed t'say somethin'." He looked to Gabriel. "I could also possibly make some offensive weapons as well, for them invading the Dahlian's lands. Like maybe some kinda gun? I could look somethin' up in my manuals I's got in m'room."

Word Count: 400+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread