Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top-center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
most general pp is totally okay with me c: I put in a small pp as well, I hope you don't mind that

The ground was cold against his back, clothed as it was with scavenged cloth and thread. The chill of the small layer of snow seeped through the material rather quickly from the weight and heat of the redhead to push and melt it rather rapidly. He let out a harmless growl, more at the fact that the snow was cold than the fact that Daisuke kept them rolling. Somehow the pair of them ended up on top of each other, though Strel ended up facing the blond, who was beneath him in a rather suggestive position. He flushed a bit at the way they had landed, but was glad to know that this was all quite meaningless. It was just for the sake of having fun and being warm. And that they were, were they not? So all was good! Nothing to worry about. Besides, it was a fun tumbling, like a memory from his puppy days of rolling around with his litter mates and then falling all over his older brother.

Laughing, the redhead stuck out his tongue childishly at Daisuke, grinning. "It's so not cheating. You were going to win anyway, what are you complaining about?" he finished, laughing again. He gave the blond boy a briefly serious face before letting slip back into something more commonplace for him. "And I do what I want! I'm an adult, ya see?" he cried out, all in good nature fun, as the male beneath him bit at his shoulder. Sure it was gentle, but it was a surprise attack. Strelein sat back, supporting himself on his legs instead of knees and arms. "Oh you little-" Strel murmured as Daisuke jumped him, laughing all the while. There was no malice here, no real fighting. That was nice. This was the kind of fighting that the redhead could tolerate or even participate in without losing too much blood, or any blood really.

"I will win! Must overcome blow to racing ego!" Strel gave a little fake growl as he fell back with Daisuke crashing at him in a pounce. The redhead countered with an attempt to shoulder the blond back. Instead, he somehow managed to grab the blond instead, trying to roll them both to the side. Strelein could not help but notice how far off the racing path they managed to get.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread