Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3; Dx SSWM: 439

Daisuke had the male pinned, and he seemed to finally give up. He was quick to go on about Jazper. He asked weither if Jazper was good, and what exactly were the details. Before Daisuke could really answer, the boy had been struggling again to get himself from under Daisuke. The blonde male chuckled lightly before he got off the male, and sat down a foot or so away, his legs crossed out infront of him, and his hands on the ground behind him, holding him up. "Welll.... His exact words were..." the male started, going on to dramatically emphasize what the male looked like, by straightening his shoulders, and puffing himself up as big as he could, and even attempting to spike his hair in a mohawk instead of it's liberty spikes. "You should meet a guy named Strelein. You two would hit it off." he spoke the exact words of the male named Jazper, mimicking his voice remarkably well. The male then settled back down and smiled as well as chuckled. "He was pretty good looking when I saw him. He had said something about his little puppies. They sounded so adorable! And listen, he even gave me a guitar! I was sooo happy! It was so awesome! I play that thing, like everyday." the male spoke, nodding his head wildly as he spoke to the other male, his words excited, as if they weren't thought of at first before they were blurted out.

Daisuke needed to do something nice for Jazper, but he was not so sure what he could do for the male quite so yet. The other seemed to have many things that he needed. Maybe Daisuke could find him a necklace, or find something that he could make on a twine necklace. He'd find something to give to the other at some point. He could tell that Daisuke was thinking about something. He looked to Strel for a moment after he finally decided to ask. "Strel...What do you know how to do?" the male asked, wondering what skills the male had. He had to be good at something. By the other male's appearance, he could see that he was materialistic. He probably liked to lounge in the buildings. Daisuke didn't like to make assumptions though, so he was quite to regret the thoughts of analyzation of the other male. Daisuke awaited the male's answers, wondering truly what this male could do. Daisuke was always fascinated with the abilities of others, especially since he was always willing to learn something new. Learning something new to do was part of an adventure, was it not?

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread