Preperation for the unfathomable
[html]
Ty snapped back out of focus when he heard another voice nearby, his whole body swerving to see who it was, he had been so focused he had actually lost his sense of perception around him. Luckily, the person speaking to him was not anyone hostile, it was simply Andrea, one of the newer members of the pack. Ty's focused grimace turned into a grin and his stiff tail turned into a wag, his character changing rather quickly as he recognized her. She must have overheard his snarls and growls as he practiced, thinking there was a fight going on, and it warmed his heart to see that she responded so quickly, perhaps there were more battle-ready wolves here in the Valley than he had anticipated.

"Well, hello Andrea." He greeted her politely, wagging his tail in content. With an embarrassed chuckle he responded to her question "If anything were to go wrong here in the Valley, I want to be prepared for a fight at all times." His eyes locked with hers as he explained himself, even sitting down to make himself more comfortable. "We don't have that many warriors here in the Valley either, so the more training I do, the better."

His ears snapped at attention and a pleasantly surprised grin appeared on his face as she volunteered to spar him. This was an opportunity he'd been looking for weeks to get, someone whom he could test himself on, the idea made his tail wag with excitement. "If you want to, I'd love that. The air, while being great for technique, is not all that great when it comes to sparring." He chuckled slightly as he motioned for her to come into the makeshift ring he had made. "But I'd love a good bout right now, really gets the blood flowing more when I have a partner."

Excitement surged through Ty as he waited for her to face him, his face now contorted into trying to be serious, but still cracking a smirk. It was a guilty pleasure of his, but he loved to fight. He wasn't necessarily bloodthirsty, but he loved the rush he got from it, no matter who he fought and for what purpose it always got the adrenaline pumping, moreso than any other activity for him. He enjoyed the competition of the affair, to him, it was the ultimate decider, the grand test of strength, skill, and cunning between two wolves, an art, if one were to be so bold. Perhaps it was his background that made him enjoy fighting, or perhaps it was his something deep inside, either way, it made Ty a little psyched up to face off against another wolf.

words: 450
[/html]

Messages In This Thread