If my dreams were filled with you
[html]
Throttle me if you want me to take the PP out. XD

Eyes fluttered briefly, jerking back and forth behind closed lids. At times his mouth would open, sometimes to let out a shrill whine, other times nothing at all would come out. A silent scream, perhaps one that was inside of his dreams that had carried over to his body. Claws drug across the blanket beneath them, hanging up in the small threads that had come lose from old age, and when he felt like he couldn't move his arms, like something was holding him down, he only thrashed more until they were free. During all of this he was unaware of the sleeping Angel at his side, the fact that he was disturbing her.

There was a sudden pressure against his shoulders, fingers against his flesh, shaking him. The motions caused him to rouse slightly, stirring from his sleep and yet still caught halfway between. It was a panicked sort of reaction, the way that his arm jolted to life, hand grabbing at her arm. He grabbed her hard, wrapping his hand around soft flesh, something he wouldn't have done had he been completely awake. Finally his eyes snapped open, muzzle parting to gasp for breath as if he'd just broken the surface of water. Foggy and confused, jade eyes snapped back and forth through the darkness until the moment that they found her face, focused on her, and a faint whine escaped him.

It was only when he realized where he was, that Naniko was over top of him, holding on to his shoulders, that he felt the grip he had on her. His hand released quickly, trembling, and he laid it against back against her arm for a moment. "Nani.." It was pathetic sound, the way that it rolled off of his tongue, tired and defeated. Fingers moved across tender flesh, gently rubbing the area of her arm where he had grabbed her, shaking as they moved. "I'm sorry.." Conri's voice cracked, shattered, and in an instant he was sobbing.

"I'm so sorry.." He repeated in broken words, sliding his hand away from her arm, beneath it, and moving it to rest across her back. He gave a small pull, very gentle, and then nothing at all. He wanted to hold her, to bury his face against her and know for certain that he was alright.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread