Rainy day women #12&35
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">Alternate ending found here.
@&#&$His eyes were drawn to the movement (as most animals' were) and as she began to gently fondle her breasts they grew wider than ever--it was remarkable, really, that they didn't pop out of his head entirely. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and despite the chilly temperatures inside the garage, he managed to feel hot. "Not that those aren't lovely, but that's not quite what I meant," he whimpered softly, violently jerking his gaze away and focusing on the small pipe. As he exhaled and squinted into the smoke, she continued to ramble on--despite the innocence of her tone, it was fairly obvious that her mind had dipped further south as well.
@&#&$By the time she reached out to gently touch his arm, he lost it. He squirmed around, crossing his legs and searching the garage in a panic. With a deep breath, as he placed the pipe down on the table--he hoped that the slight tremor was only in his head. He was confident the woman hadn't intended for this to happen, and though it would be all too easy to let things slip downhill, a remarkable surge of self control found him on unsteady feet. He peered at her sharply, though his gaze was not unkind. He stuck to looking at her face alone--her beautiful, concerned face and the smile he offered felt awful.

@&#&$"Savina, I have to go for a sec. I'll be back in less than fifteen minutes. You'll be okay here until then, right?" he asked hopefully, giving her less than half a second to respond before slipping out the side door and heading around to the back. Once there, he leaned lightly against the structure and closed his eyes. By the time he found his way back inside, he could put on a casual smile. He hurriedly picked up one of the towels and wiped his hand off on it before tossing aside to the floor to be washed later. He plopped back down in his original seat and beamed a winning grin--he was now much more relaxed. "Sorry 'bout that, eh? What were we talking about again?" he implored her, his bloodshot, half-lidded gaze betraying--despite his moment of clarity--he was still completely twisted.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +378
[/html]

Messages In This Thread