finding a niche
[html]

It was the common sense that killing the first clan mate she met would not be in her best interests that stayed her from expertly throwing her knife at the male's neck. Nakir didn't bother to stifle a peal of laughter as the male drew his sword and leveled it to her face, nor when he flaunted his rank. It was pitiful, really, the lengths he was going to in an attempt to establish his perceived dominance over her. She had little care for the "my dick is bigger than yours" game that entitled males loved to play; it usually meant their members were pitiful excuses for pleasure muscles.

She had even less interest in small cocks.

"I submit to those that deserve it," she almost purred at these words and did her best to make them sound suggestive. Nakir kept her eyes on the male, smirking as he circled and inspected her. She could almost hear his thoughts, of what he'd like to do to her and she grinned, licking her lips. And then her eyes flashed, hardening, and she continued her statement, "You do not."

His attempts at scare tactics were little more than show and Nakir was growing tired of the pointless game, "Your leader, Kaena, has already welcomed me in your ranks. I am Inferni whether you approve or not; killing me would only decrease your standing." She placed her knife back in the breast pocket of her jacket and stood, relaxed but alert, before him. It would be foolish of him to attempt to attack her; she would be ready.

"Since you're bound to have an aneurysm if I refuse to tell you, my name is Nakir Barzakh." She raised a brow, a slight smirk gracing her features as she awaited his next outburst.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread