Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3; SSWM:679

Try and cross me
Take me, tease me
I want to fall

The male moved over and mimicked his own position, his own movements being like he was an old man or something. Daisuke held his tongue, not letting a smart comment pass his lips (afraid that the other male might take it offensively). Daisuke had not gone through the whole grooming back of his liberty spikes, him not really caring if there was leaves and stems unless he could actually feel them poking into his skull. Instead though, he shook his head much like he would do if he was shaking off water in his lupus form. He shook violently for a good 30 seconds before he stopped and looked at the other male, whom had went on to ask if Daisuke played the guitar any good. "Well...I dunno if I'm good at it. I pretty much play by ear, I don't know very much as far as actual cords and stuff. " he spoke, nodding his head lightly as he did so. The other male also admitted that he out of practice. Daisuke couldn't say much about that, simply because he tried to play for atleast a few minutes everyday, and it wasn't like he couldn't take the guitar with him when he went adventuring. Sometimes it was easier to move without it yeah, but he often didn't mind slinging it around his back and carrying it like that. "That doesn't matter, I'll be working on harmonizing. It'd be my first time actually playing with someone else...Though, this is also the first time I'm hearing of a lute. Mind sharing? " the male was curious of the boy's lute. I had no clue what it could have been, simply because he had only heard of a guitar. The islander did not have any instruments where he grew up, much less anything else that this new world had to offer. There were no luperci, no humans.

The other male went on to finally speak about what kind of job he had. He had said something about being weak. Daisuke figured the boy was slightly weak, but he did know how to put up a bit of a fight. Daisuke smiled at the other, his knees being dragged in closer to his body, and his head resting on his knees. "You don't give yourself enough credit." the male spoke at first, but as soon as the other male said that he sew, Daisuke cocked his head to the right, his audits spread apart, though cocked at the male. The male quickly said "make clothes" after wards. So he made things like those pants that he had found awhile back? The reason he hadn't been wearing them was because He didn't know what to do with his tail. There was no hole in the back for it, and he just was confused about the general idea of wearing pants. At this moment, Daisuke had realized that the male did wear pretty clothes. Probably the reason he he could make clothes. "That's pretty cool actually. I honestly have no clue how to do that, so it actually is a pretty cool skill, man." the male spoke, his smile genuine to the other, and his head nodding lightly. "I do have only one piece of clothing. It's a pair of pants I found in Halifax one day. They are split between red and blue, and then they have thin little black lines going down them." the plaid pants were in his den, still waiting for Daisuke to actually wear them. "They don't have anywhere for my tail to come out of, so I don't really wear them..as you can see.." the male gave a silly grin.

"Where I came from, there's no humans, Luperci. So being from there, I don't know a lot of things around here. I've never seen more than 90% of the things that I have seen here." the male spoke suddenly, figuring that he might as well explain to the male about why he might have been stranger than most, asking about things that seemed to make sense to everyone else.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread