Long Way Off
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Well, this was different. The obsidian female had an interest voice, laden with something the russet couldn’t place. It was outstanding, unique and pique the ears to stand erect. This was…new. “Hello..?” She tried again, eyes squinting in concentration as if willing her word to be translated. But it was to no avail. The female continued on in this strange language with ease pausing for a moment. Perhaps it was the confusion on taller female’s face that gave away her misunderstanding and called the obsidian dame’s voice to fade.

But then, spoken was a language she understood. Again her receptors accepted the sound, mind registering it as familiar and understanding enveloped her features. “I see,” she replied, doing her best not to seem too off put by the female’s accent for it was unfamiliar. The only accent she could point out confidently was that of her mother and sister; the German language engraved in their minds since they were cubs and taught by the elders. Though the tongue never stuck with her, Zynex understood it well. But, this was something far different, more fluid to her ears even if what was spoken was brief.

The female named herself and accordingly, the older she-wolf bowed. “My name is Zynex.” She offered a gentle smile in acquaintance. “I’m sorry if I’m trespassing…um,” perhaps another word or phrase. “Stepping onto your land?”

Words: 229

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread