reintroduce myself as a man with a cause
That is a dirty lie and you know it. |: 301.

[html]

He did not want to go too far into the Dampwoods, as he wanted to get home in a reasonable time as well. So they continued on for perhaps five or ten minutes of walking; Snake answered her questions as they walked. "Within the next few days, probably," he responded when she asked about what his time frame was, though her second comment was a little interesting. Kaena knowing about this little venture would be very useful—she could lend Vieira, someone else, or maybe even choose to come and help herself. Regardless, that meant it would get done sooner and Snake would not have nearly as much work. And though he did find solace in monotonous and boring tasks such as this, he could go insane after a while as well.

"Here we go," he said in his usual dull tone, not seeming surprised or satisfied at all. He approached a copse of dead trees—one could tell they were dead and not simply dormant in winter—which had probably died due to the thicket of thorns, brambles, and other sharp plants that were choking them at their roots. He checked around him, the sky, memorizing where this place was. "I'll come back here later and see about getting this stuff and moving it back to the borders. If you want to talk to Kaena about any of this, I wouldn't turn away any help." Of course, that was only after she got permission from her master. Snake had no comments or opinions on the odd relationship that existed between Vieira and Kaena, and he believed that it was not his place. The small coyote woman with him seemed healthy enough, so he supposed things were going well for her. Just as well as anyone else in these lands, anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread