on a need to know
Words 240

Ayita sat and listened to firefly. The woman acted as though she needed help. She wasn't sure why she would need to talk about her daughter. Unless the little girl had done something to upset firefly.Before she had a chance to ask Firely was telling her. "Firefly I know very little about the attack." She said. She looked at the floor wasn't this allowed to be put on the back burner. "She told me something about a big brown man with scary eyes." she said looking at her. "I Have only seen one deep brown colored wolf outside the pack and I never knew his name." She said as she looked at her.

Firefly asked her if she had gone out and asked people. "No do you think I want the pack to think I'm a horrid mother?" She asked snapping a bit then quickly shutting her mouth. "I'm sorry." She said looking away. "I just its hard firefly I've almost lost her twice." she said. "I couldn't believe what I saw that night when I finally found her huddled under a bush. She had such shallow breathing and her tail was bitten ad she was so tender to touch she must have been tossed and beaten a few times." She said. She closed her eyes forcing herself not to cry.

"Please who was it I'll do what ever I have to." She said as she looked at firefly.

Messages In This Thread