(M) - hybrid theory
His eyes smiled wickedly as he watched the man below him raise. A smirk settled on his lips as he tilted his head to the side and chuckled. The whisper man spoke softly in his ear, of just how entertaining this creature before him could be. He chuckled softly and gave a small sound of disappointment at the male who he taunted relentlessly. "Kill me, but why, there's so many other things I'd like to do with you, bad things." He let his claws drag across the paint of the car as he grinned, "Bad things, so bad. You'd like them too I'm sure." He would rather keep his body intact right now and work the man into a frenzy before he subjected himself to actually having to put forth an effort to get anywhere.

He leaned over the edge of the car and grinned at Hybrid as he suggested, "Now.. fuck, that might be a way to get me down.. but I don't believe I'd like to meet death today. It's too much work, and too bloody." He would have his moment later in life to meet death and to play at war. Right now he just wanted to relax and have things his way. Word obviously spread quickly in Inferni if Hybrid already knew of Vitium's return. He flicked some flecks of paint from his claws as he asked, "So who have you been tailing now that I'm gone?" Not that he was that interested, but he knew the male had to have found somebody, willing or not.

Messages In This Thread