on a need to know
Words 282

Ayita looked at Firefly as she looked at her. She was feeling bad and still fighting with her own feelings. She has not felt so bad in a long time. She looked at her as she wanted to help the woman. She wanted to help her now that she knew. "Firefly I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sorry I didn't know what I should do." She was only digging deeper holes here she'd have to flee back to her home lands at this rate. "I didn't know what to do who to talk to. I haven't been here for long. I don't know who to trust and who not to." She said.

She stood as she changed forms to her wolven state. She was not in the mood to fight with her. "But Now that you have told me who and where I can at least do something." She said as she looked around. "I didn't know Svara well she like you was rather bitter towards me. I've done nothing yet both of you act like I'm the enemy." She said. "I'm a first time mom with little knowledge and fewer friends." She said "Once again I'm sorry for what ever I did to you. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sorry for a lot for the pups you would have made a great mother to for the damn jerks who attacked you." She said. "I'm not sure what the hell I'm supposed to say or do Firefly what am I to do other then do what my family taught me to." She said. The sad part was she was raised to protect, fight and rule. She did none of that now.

Messages In This Thread