too close for comfort
[html]

OOC:I'd like to say I am so sorry this took me so long Shannon!

Night moved with smooth steps, very graceful for her young age. She never went home, or rather to the house Alexy and Conor took residence in. Night didn't like to be there, to many young to many people. It made her feel strange this empty need and it made the visions of red even more powerful. She would get these moments where she wanted to see the red from the other small creatures in that house. Some how after Conors reaction she figured she would be held acountable for that and punished.

The sable girl never staid to just the pack lands, she would wander out and farther and farther each time. She had gone back to Cour Des Miracle lands, but that had proved boring and useless because of her small size at the moment. Thankfully she was big for how young she was and already reaching 50 pounds. Her size though would never change her disease.

Night didn't know it, or yet, that she couldn't feel pain. She didn't even understand there was such a thing as pain. All along her pelt were places were blood had dried and scabs and started to form. All of those places from one sharp branch or one miss step she would take. She hadn't learned yet that she would need to be more careful. The Thames girl took a step onto the sandy land just outside the border. She didn't really like the beach to much something about it made it distasteful to her.

Blue eyes slowly looked over the area looking at the expanse and then the golden she wolf further down. Night didn't move from her position. She felt like that color was familiar, but didn't really work to place it. It wasn't in her best interest to so she didn't even try. Those Azure eyes kept looking down the beach with a blank cold swirl to them. She lacked any real solid emotions most the time. Night did what she did best, she stood still and watched the women from a few yards away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread