Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
ooc talk; James made this sexy table <3;
SSWM: 650

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore

The male spoke about not knowing how familiar the two instruments were, but since they were so alike, Daisuke was sure that they would be easily. The male went on and said that they might wake up hibernating animals. Daisuke giggled at the male's joke. " Pfftttt, You better be ready to run from a bear!" the male spoke, his maw holding that big ol' grin on it. "We should, however jam one day. Soon perhaps? A week or so from now?" the male spoke, his head nodding lightly. Daisuke was free any time, so it was more on the other male when the other male was free. Schwarz let out a mew to the two, wondering where they were. He bounced through the dead plants, heading straight towards them. "Ah! I forgot about Schwarzy! I'm sorry Schwarz!" the male apologized to the feline as the tom had quickly approached the two wolvens. The male smiled lightly to the feline as he finally made it up to the golden boy, and he had jumped onto the boy's lap and he sat down immediately there.

The male went ahead and commented that Daisuke could never be normal. "Well, if I can't normal, then you can't be normal either." the male spoke, pointing his finger at the male before he chuckled lightly. Then the male spoke about if he could bring the pants today, then he would get them back in a few days. Daisuke looked to the west. This was where his den would be located. Daisuke nodded his head to the other male and looked back at him with his oceanic blue orbs. " If you want...We can head over there now to pick them up." the male spoke to the other, his finger again, tracing over his own scar. Again, it was a subconscious act, but it made his entire ridge on his back stand on end. A chill went up his spine.

The other male seemed particularly interested in his family. He asked since they were on an island, then they would know where they were eventually. "No, I believe that they all fled the island. The main island was big, but there were also sister islands that they could have hidden on. There also wasn't much of a swim between the main island and the main land. I swam over in a day, but then again, I'm used to the ocean's currents as well." the male explained to the other. "I wanted to explore the rest of Zirenta before I left." the male answered to the male's next question. Strel again persisted with the questions, yearning to know more about him and his situation. "Pachi chased after some guy. I couldn't stand him-- one of the only ones I couldn't stand. I had to leave." the male continued nodding his head lightly to the other male.

The male spoke to him, rolling over in his side. Daisuke pushed Schwarz off of his lap and them mimicked the other male's position, but drew himself closer to the male and looked him straight in the eye, their faces only inches apart. He put his head on both of his hands though, pulling him onto his belly. "Yeah, If I was with Pachi, or my other siblings, then I wouldn't be here with you, and so you'd not have me as a friend, or anything! That would be tragic!" the male spoke, him rubbing his nose against the other male's before he chuckled and fell over and rolled onto his back, his hands going behind his head, and his oceanic orbs looking up to the sky, where the flurries were falling down on them still. He stuck out his tongue out and licked up a few more flurries before he looked back to the other male. "I cannot follow them anyways. They would lead me into a ditch. They are horrible leaders."

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread