Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... terfly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OCC: Table BY YOU! I love what you did to it! <33333

I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

The other male told him to let him dream. Pfft. He could dream all he wanted, but as soon as the bear came out of nowhere, and he tried to offer it some tea and crumpets, Daisuke doubted that it would end up civilized. No, he knew it would not be civilized."You're fucking insane." the male spoke, a curse word actually finding it's ways past his lips. This wasn't put in a mean or degrading way, in fact, it was rather light hearted and accompanied by a chuckle. Daisuke would never call someone insane unless they, perhaps were insane, and even then..he might not say anything. This was a joke of his own, and he hoped the other male would take it as that and nothing more. Time wasted getting angry was pointless and Daisuke, himself was one of the most anger-less beings out there (until he had a reason to be angry). The last time he remembered getting angry, it was when he was a puppy. Nothing more than a mere pup. He remembered whom he had gotten mad at, and the whole conversation. He remembered it all. The reason he got angry back then was because the male whom he had been talking to had been lying to him. Saying that he was sorry, and then his aura would change to dishonesty. He knew that the other male had not been sorry for being harsh to Daisuke, for he had been very good at reading auras back then. Now, he ignored auras, simply because he tried not to judge. Daisuke judging the male that he did was the reason he had learned to ignore the auras of the other's around him. He could still see them, but he never believed them anymore. He had no right to judge another, and after the meeting with Sabias; the male he had gotten angry at, he had decided that he would never want to listen to the auras ever again.

Strel went on to say that he would be a statue until the spring and then he would have a horrible head cold when he finally unfroze. Daisuke laughed and nodded his head wildly. "That would be a WHORE-IBLE fate!" the male randomly made a "whore" joke to the other male. Why? Because he thought it was funny, so he decided to throw it out there. The male could also take this as Daisuke calling him a whore, subtly, but Daisuke didn't think about how the other male would take it. This was simply because he didn't really care how the other would take it. He didn't think often times before he spoke, and sometimes it would get him in trouble like it had when he was on PV territory and he had said something smart to Pontiac and she attacked him for it. It wasn't like Daisuke was trying to be an asshole, but sometimes it just was the first thing to come to mind, and then fall from his lips. He was only like this with things that weren't kept in a filing cabinet. He was not loose about everything that he knew, just things that were turning in the gears of his mind, if this makes any sense at all.

Strel also spoke about how he'd haunt him and his children for all eternity if he would do such a thing as lead the other over a cliff or whatever. Daisuke chuckled lightly. "I dunno, I think I would like a ghost Strel following after me, it might be fun." the male spoke, a deep laugh falling from his golden maw. "I think you'd make a cute ghosteh, I mean, you're cute now, all solid and shiznit, but I also think a Strelly ghost would be awesomeness." the male spoke, a grin holding itself firmly on his face as he walked on infront of the other male.

When they had made it to the cave, the other male had been quick to come into the cave when invited, and Daisuke actually found it rather comforting that the male was quick to enter. His best friend, the sandy 'yote that he had claimed to be his best friend, had been very hesitant to enter his home, and though Daisuke didn't ask why, it had, later on bothered him that Snake would not hastily come into somewhere that Daisuke himself had been comfortable in. It didn't bother him to a point where he was mad at the automatic being, no, it was just something that Daisuke did not understand, and it confused him in the end. Little things seemed to bother him sometimes, and often he would only be bothered by it when the other was no in his presence. Daisuke by himself, and Daisuke with others seemed to be two different Daisuke's. This was because when he was by himself, he had to make all the decisions for himself, and he also had to find ways to entertain his bored mind. To Dai, a bored mind was not a good thing because then he would go through memories and then nitpick things that would bother him, and though he couldn't do anything about it now, he thought about it, and that would make him feel frustrated and annoyed. There really was a reason that Daisuke was always doing something. It was to keep him out of his mind as much as he could.

Strel had spoken to him about staying, and Daisuke's tail started to wag rather quickly as he did not deny his own invitation. He was always excited when people would stay with him, because then he wouldn't have to be lonely. Even though he was in constant companion of his feline, the barrier between the golden hatchling and the tuxedo tom was something that wasn't something he really could handle. Daisuke wished he could speak to Schwarz on a level they both understood, but Daisuke didn't know if this was possible as well. He would inquire later about it. For now, he nodded his head. "Of course you will not be a burden! I like company, after all." the male spoke before he turned around to face the male, and he placed the pair of pants in the other's hands. He then went and took a few pieces of wood that were off to the side of the cave and he piled them much like Snake had taught him. He got his piece of flint and steel that he used to start the fires and he started himself and his companions a fire in about two or three minutes. He then sat down next to the fire as it started to build up.
"What do ya' think about those pants?" the male asked, cocking his head to the male, his pierced audits pointing towards the other male.

"Lets start the rave, start it up, start it right."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread