not the man i thought i'd be.
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bottledrage.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 245px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

Word Count: 302

The werewolf was puzzled by the other canine's silence and fear; he did not understand why the other canine seemed so fearful. She was on her own territory, home free, with the entire clan at her back. The silver-furred werewolf had no idea how large Inferni had grown recently, but he knew that Gabriel was a force to be reckoned with, and the man was quite glad that he had never been on the golden hybrid's bad side. His bright blue eyes sized up Vieira and his grin became more friendly and less amused, almost determined to prove he posed no threat. Lifting his hands up to show they were empty, the man didn't move from his spot on the tree; he remained quite still other than to raise his empty hands. The last thing he wanted was to scare her further, possibly even into running. That would not reflect well on him.

She didn't seem entirely averse to him now, as if perhaps his link to Gabriel had provided her with some comfort, though her bright yellow eyes were still quite fearful, their width and openness serving to evince her fright to Rurik. His smile didn't fade, and he spoke again, thinking to expand on his purpose. "I'm, uh, Rurik Russo. My son, Silas, he moved here to Inferni recently... I was kinda hoping to see how he was doing," the werewolf said. He assumed Vieira was like any other member of Inferni, capable and willing to tread out in public to meet her clanmates; he had no idea of her true rank and purpose within the clan, and it might have weirded him out a fair bit if he had. Arhkangel'sk did not engage in slavery, though he had certainly seen evidence of it in other parts of the world.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bottledrage b{font-weight:bold; color:#BC2B26; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bottledrage p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread