on a need to know
"Mama ma...ma..." Amaranth whined as she squirmed out of the covers that held her in there little bed. She cried as she kicked looking around still in a daze from the nightmare she had been having. She hadn't been having them for a while she coun't figure out what was causing them now. Looking around she growled at her still sleeping brother. looking at her door she walked over to it pushing it open. "mommy" She whined

Walking over she looked at her mother and then saw Firefly. "Mommy why didn't you come wake me up." she said growling. As she saw her mother bend down and pat her. "I'm sorry Amaranth you were sleeping soundly." Ayita said as she went to stand up only to feel her daughters teeth dig into her hand. "No I wasnt." She said releasing. "I wasn't sleeping soundly I hate naps and you telling me what I was doing." She growled.

"Amaranth enough." Ayita replied as she looked at Firefly. "Why down you stop being rude and say hello." She said as she looked at her daughter. Amaranth looked at firefly as she went over to her. "Are you ok?" She asked as she looked her over.

Messages In This Thread