It's a snake
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

lol, poor Emwe XD I just meant we could start heading in a closing up direction Smile 300+

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

Dragons had never been something he had feared. They had always been a source of wonder and awe and he had always fancied himself brave and courageous enough to take one on if the occasion every came. Still, while he had played at being the dragonslayer with his mother, he had also played at being the dragon himself. The mythical creatures were not only powerful but very smart and crafty and Haven would rather make friends with one than to have to slay it. Some of the books he had read, novels, had ever had people who rode the winged reptiles and worked with them to do good for the whole of the world. Now that was something that caught his fancy more than anything else. How magnificent it would be to form a bond with one of them and to be able to soar through their air with them. If ever he found a dragon he hoped that he would be so lucky as to achieve that.

Emwe also seemed to be taken with the idea of dragons, but he also sensed a bit of hesitance and perhaps even fear about them emanating from the boy. It was surprising considering how he had elevated the snakes to such a powerful position and yet had not been afraid of them. But even a powerful snake could not match the power of a dragon, and so he guessed that it was understandable that they could be feared. It was just never an emotion he had felt towards the magical beasts. To help belay the Soul's fear he only shook his head smiling. "I don't know. I like to think so, but it could just be wishful thinking on my part. If there are dragons I bet they're far from here, and even if they aren't, they're hiding themselves very well. I think for the most part dragons like to keep to themselves. They wouldn't bother us unless we bothered them." Haven was confident that these words would help to dismiss any nervousness Emwe might have. Dragons, magical as they may be, were still animals and so would understandably act like other animals and most animals did not mess with others unless provoked. If they hadn't suffered a dragon attack in these lands by now he doubted that they ever would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread