on a need to know
Firefly smiled slightly as she watched Ayita go about preparing the meat. She flicked her ears back slightly as she chuckled at Ayita’s thoughts on getting Amaranth a kitten. There was humor in her voice as she added.”It seems most males have conflicting thoughts on felines.” She wasn’t sure why but Jacquez had held little love for Elroy either. She though the two were quite the pair in their ways, but perhaps that was just it, they were too much alike, the fear of competition must have gotten to Jac, even if competition was a pintsized feline. She grinned at the idea and nodded softly at Ayita’s words. ”I think that could be a good idea…” She didn’t have an answer for the last words Ayita said, she wasn’t certain why so many of the younger wolves had an attachment to her and after what had happened to Svara she wasn’t for certain it was a fine idea. She wasn’t always the best on keeping an eye on her friends and making certain that they were always fine. It was hard enough as it was keeping track of her own life.

Firefly shook her head as Ayita asked about Amaranth. ”No, she was fine. She played with Elroy mostly and we just talked. She seems a bit lonely, maybe it would be a good idea to see if you can talk Jontae into letting her tag after her too.” She thought that Jontae was probably the closest to her age in the youngsters of the pack but she wasn’t certain. She didn’t mind Amaranth being about but she thought perhaps the girl might like someone around her own age. She wondered at that just where Jontae had been of lately anyways.

Her thoughts had been interrupted when Ayita went on about her healing skills and what she was raised to be skilled in. Firefly glanced at her as she asked, ”Just what were you raised to?” her words interrupted by Amarath’s sudden appearance and her complaints. She smiled slightly as she listened to the banter between mother and daughter until they seemed to settle everything and Amaranth finally come over to see how she was doing. Firefly nodded to Amaranth as she winced slightly at her question. ”I’m better than I was. How are you doing?” she asked.

Messages In This Thread