the ancient harmonies are given thee -j-
[html]
ooc
Lol, I figured that was probably the case, but I wanted to make sure! Wink I need to watch Boondock Saints again or something, I can't even hear a proper Irish accent in my head at this point :-p.

ic

“Of course. I’d love to take you for a look around... once you get dried off a bit.” Cerridwyn chuckled, and it surprised her a little that she was at ease enough to do so. "Aye," she agreed. "Dryin' off woul' be m'first priorty, I think, followed immed'tly by sum shut eye."

She almost forgot that the other two wolves were there as they reached what seemed to be their destination. Her eyes widened at the sight of a large dwelling, such as she had never seen. Her tribe had had nothing like this; they mostly slept in the open, with one large cave where they huddled together on particularly cold or wet nights. Sure, they might reinforce an already existing thicket or something for a personal space, Cerridwyn had done so herself, but this... thing was far beyond that. Whole trees, it seemed, had been felled to create it.

"We do have room here, you know," Jefferson offered, interrupting her awe, and she turned to him. "I don't know how long you were planning on staying, but if you have nowhere else to go, we're short on members but the bunch we have are damn good ones. You might like it here. Right, Andy?" Tired as she was, she could have cried at the warmth that filled her when he said this. She didn't, thankfully, but a tear did escape and she smiled. "I... thank ye, fer that," she said quietly. "Truthf'lly, I dunno where I'd head to if I lef' here... T'would be an honor t'stay 'ere, sir. Yer... pack, if you an' Miss Andy're good examples of it, seems t'be a wonderful one."

She turned back to the dwelling they'd brought her to, and blew air. It was so... big.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread