Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
OOC: Table © Sace: UND YOU ARE NEXT! GO YOU!

Well, you asked if there was anything I could 'use' you for - you know, use...you? said the red head. Daisuke was dense in the whole sexual factor. He had sex, yes, once. And it was more of a thing that was forced on him, which made him probably the only male that was raped by a female. The male innocently looked at the other, his head still cocked. He didn't quite understand, and i guess this is how you would consider this punk-rocker to be innocent. He did not get sex, nor anything related to it, simply because he had never gotten the talk about sex. He had never even known about sex until he had it. He never got urges until after he had sex with Svara for the first time. He hadn't had sex since then, but he also hadn't had the urge to do so up until he had seen Snake when he had called him to his den. Daisuke doubted that the male wanted sexings from him, as well as the fact that Daisuke was quickly put out of the mood by the news that the wolven 'yote had given to him. However, Snake was one of the male's whom really turned Daisuke on for some reason. He would never admit it..Or atleast he wouldn't unless he had to. Whatever, you probably just don't get it. It's cool. the male gave up on Daisuke, and Dai shrugged his shoulders, letting the subject drop. I'm dumb? the male asked, and shrugged his shoulders again.

No, no! Please! Don't feel obligated to get me anything. This is what I do. It's my trade and I do it willingly for any new friends. the male told him, shaking his hands at Daisuke. I don't expect anything in return, Dai-Dai, the other continued. Daisuke cocked his brow at the male and gave him a defiant look. I do what I want. And I want to repay you. YOU CAN'T STOP ME! the male spoke, giving the male a pouty look that mimicked the one that he was given earlier. The male then looked to the kitten whom had made himself comfortable on top of Daisuke's backpack. You could always play a matchmaker and find a man for me. Or not, I'm cool with a man or no one at all. a man? So Strel was a homosexual? Daisuke had never met a homo before Strel, and honestly wouldn't have thought that the male was into other males instead of females unless he hadn't had said it just now. Daisuke didn't know exactly what he was, simply because he had only experienced sex one time and was still confused on what kind of relationship would be the best for him, simply because he had not tried sex with a male before.

A male? the boy asked, almost stupidly. He didn't say it in spite, but more so in curiosity. He didn't mention that he had never met a homo before, or at least an openly gay one at least. Daisuke held a grin on his maw. hmmmmm... Who do I know that is not taken... the male spoke to himself, his hand touching his chin and his eyes raising to the roof. Now that he thought about it, he had only known a handful of males, and the majority of his friends, acquaintances being female. The only males that he knew that weren't taken that he knew of would be Snake, Mason, and Caillen. He was sure, actually positive that Heath had a girl, as well as Jazper. There was that one coyote that he couldn't really remember the name of. Uhmmmm....I'm sorry Strelly. I don't know very many males, and the only ones I know that aren't taken are younger, like barely even a year. he lied about Snake's age, simply because he had known the male since he was technically still a "pup", and because he didn't want to give away the fact that he was best friends with an inferni coyote. Why didn't he want others to know? Because Inferni was supposed to be feared, and being friends with them would make them look like wimps. Or so he guessed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread