A new world for a new day
[html]

Sounds like you and me both are having computer problems lol

Aria couldnt help but laugh at the childs remark towards her chastising. He would be a great warrior someday due to his stubborness. Though she hardly thought a scarred up female was good company. "You know, where I was raised, people determined how good or brave a young man was by his attitude. You my friend have the makings of a wonderful warrior."

She sat back down against the tree, what a very intellengt thing to say, it was truely amazing what some children would say now and then. "Perhaps so..." She really didnt know what to say to that, her mind fell deeply into thought Perhaps if every wolf treated his mate with the same compassion that even children can comprehend he would be more complete.... One person came to mind, her dear uncle, who was named after the mischevious god Loki. He had a beautiful mate by the simble name of Anya, however, like the sun, her uncle was very possesive over poor Anya. One night, she left his side and ran into the wilderness, pregnant with Loki's kin.

Noone ever knew what happened to her, except for Aria, who was her Aunts favorite simply because she was different. The lovely Anya had returned during the night on many occasions to see her niece. However, one night the female returned weak from childbirth, bloody and broken. It was the night before.... She snapped out of her thoughts by Aro's small voice. She faced the boy to hear his question. "I'm sure one day, he will apologize for what hes done and will be able to share the sky with his wife once more. However there are many stories about the moon and the sun. Its up to you to decide what you want to believe in."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread