understand them early and prove
((OMG so sorry!!! new job, school got hectic, TYPIONG NOW!!!))

Angel soon saw Ty and nodded. She too motioned for him to sit and she too did the same on a nearby rock. After moving her tail out of the way she sat down and smiled. "Yes this is a heavy load but the duty I have been given is a little more heavy. Due to this war I and Anya I believe are both in charge of first aid for any injuries, sicknesses and others such for both our members and refugees that may come in. It would be nice to see a refugee or two, but I think we may not get any. Not sure however. One can never tell in this war." Angel sighed as she looked to Ty.

"So how are you? I am sure you have been busy have you not?" Angel asked as she leaned on her leg with her elbow and her head in her hand in a rather relaxed position. Angel liked Ty. He was always a fun wolf to get to know. And actually she felt like she was growing more attached to him each time she saw him but she wouldn't tell him that. She was sure he would not talk to her afterwards and right now was not a good time, There was a war between two packs going on.

Messages In This Thread