Invisible
Word Count: 232

[html]

After hearing that it was nice to meet her, something she rarely heard, she nodded. Vieira was quiet like her. She seemed shy like her as well, except she could at least make eye contact. Vieira seemed to have trouble doing that. Was she worse than her in terms of being shy? She didn't think one could be more shy then herself. She continued to dry herself, her hair took the longest. She had hoped she wasn't causing her trouble. She wasn't one to enjoy causing other's trouble.

She was worried, though, that she would get in trouble being here. This was Kaena's home and she wasn't present at the time. So she questioned her stay and the girl reassured her that she was fine. She nodded to show she understood but she still felt a bit concerned. "Okay." She murmured. She was finished. She wasn't completely dried but it would have to do. She gathered them neatly, only folding them in half for carrying purposes, and reached her arms out towards her. "I, um, I'm done." She said. She suddenly realized something and pulled the towels closer to her body. "Um, I can hang them for you since, well, I used them." It was the polite thing to do, yes? She wouldn't move unless she was given the okay. She was a mere visitor and felt it rude to just go anywhere.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread