Invisible
Word Count: 266

[html]

Vieira had taken the used towels with a smile. She watched her take them away and placed them flat on the ground to let them dry. Meanwhile, she wondered how others could smile so easily; even if it may be forced. Was Haruhi so damaged that she couldn't even fake smile easily? Perhaps so, but she couldn't understand why. She was sure others had bad experiences in their past and yet they could at least smile a fake smile with no problem. Her golden stare continued to watch as she returned with the same smile upon her face. She seemed polite enough which was good. It was helping her to relax just a little. Her inquiry made her left hear twitch. "No, I have only heard of her." She said, shrugging her shoulder. She was fairly new and so she had only heard of her. All she knew was that she was one of the leaders of Inferni. Perhaps she should make time in meeting all the leaders. It was a smart thing to do, right?

It continued to rain; she could hear it behind her. The girl's voice caught her attention once more as she spoke of the war. "Mmm, I have heard. I was warned to be wary of the one named Haku." She didn't know of his appearance but if she would ever meet him and hear his name, she would be awfully careful and most definitely avoid him. Maybe she knew more of the war. "Um, what caused this war?" She asked, a bit curious even though it was absent on her face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread