Trouble's Brewing
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

She felt the part of a fool, having come in a torrent of emotions to address the Alpha. But despite the years of etiquette engraved into her persona, Zyn couldn’t bring herself to care about her conduct at the moment. The girl was in pain. In both a literal and emotion sense that it drove her mad, nigh to course of tears. The offer to go into the home was granted with a nod and without conflict, she walked in, covering the whole of her muzzle with a wide girthed hand. The second favored the string of beads that hung around her neck; a treasure stolen from her adventures away from the Valley.

The warmth of the home was disregarded for a moment. Only the troubling sensation dawning upon her was noted, and acted upon with shakes and shivers as if still burdened by the winter cold. The female shuffled after her Alpha, falling into step as easily as a child would its parent then parted as they neared the fire. She dismissed the offered chair and favored the floor at the foot of Jefferson’s seat. Lengthened tail extended toward the crackling fire, the tip heated by the sparking flames, acting as a channel from the fireplace to radiate the heat through the rest of her form. Zynex broke from her mild panic for a moment the exhale a breath of relief, and regain her composure. Her gradual breaths and urge to calm her paining heart.

An ear turned to her Alpha, his assumption of her to him correct, but she dared not admit it now. That soft name her branded her with not a few seconds before suddenly stuck out in her mind and she frowned, but did not question it. Her attention instead was on his currently spoken words. Her cognitive process working to craft and explanation for why few of the pack had come to gossip about her. She could only wonder if not for her own speculations. “I am not around the others a lot,” she confessed, slender auds draping against her skull. “Those I have met were under extreme circumstances. I have met the mother and her cubs,” she visibly flinched. “I have hunted with another mother and a girl who is younger than I. I tend to wander elsewhere, beyond the borders of the Valley, to the free lands.” Her breath suddenly caught in her throat, the strength of her vocals dwindling at a startling rate until she spoke with a whisper, a remnant of the strength her voice once held. “I don’t know why. To venture the lands in wonderful…But each time I travel to a new place, this pain grows worse. And when I return to the Valley and see the joy and happiness of my packmates, the pain is nearly unbearable…and I want to leave again.”

Rusted tail withdrew from the base of the fireplace to curl about the female’s collected limbs. She drew her knees to her ample chest, smothering the whole of her body, huddling into a tighter ball. Her disposition was much calmer now, but still the expression on her face was troubled.

Words: 525

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread