You're my destination of choice [private]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... ls/Lin.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:500px;background-color:#145895;text-align:left;font-family:georgia;font-size:1em;color:#aac5df;">
What used to be a house of cards Has turned into a reservoir
The concept of "rewarding" those who stayed was nothing he'd ever considered; those who left had their reasons, and those who stayed typically were happy about being there. From what he could see, those in his pack now were content where they were; the land was a peaceful place, the members generally friendly and supportive, and the leaders attentive and fair. Phoenix Valley was by no means a disaster waiting to happen, it was not in danger of collapse due to a shortage of members, and he and Geneva were running the ship well. As far as he was concerned, those who chose to stray away from the Valley did so by their own choice; his pack was open and inviting, but if they were unable to find what they were looking for for whatever reason, then there place was clearly elsewhere.

She spoke of her family, which came across as a mild surprise to the brute. Her brother in Crimson Dreams must have been Kansas, of whom he was also very fond. As for her family in Dahlia, well, the cyclops didn't know. "My half-brother runs Dahlia nowadays," Jefferson remarked quietly, almost as if he wanted to keep it a secret. "Cercelee is my cousin... but she was ousted so quickly, I don't know what to think of them. My daughter also lives there, for now... I'm hoping she's safe, regardless of whatever Haku has up his sleeve." Jefferson himself didn't have much family while Maluki certainly did. What little Jefferson could lay claim to he certainly held dear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread